WHAT IS THE CUSTOMARY PROCEDURE FOR PLACING A DEPOSIT AND PAYING THE BALANCE?
– A 50% deposit* is required to save the date , (same day signed contract) . The remaining balance is due before or on the wedding day.
*Note* Your deposit is non refundable as the moment we take on a client by accepting their deposit we will begin to turn away other clients that we are now unable to partner with since we have agreed to partner with you on your wedding. having said that, we do make every effort to be reasonable and accommodating if there is some form of emergency or a change of venue or change of dates etc…
DO YOU SHOOT IN HD?
– Yes! Our cameras actually have 4K sensors (Ultra HD).
DO YOU USE DRONE?
– Yes! We love drones, only if the place from venue allowed.
I ALREADY HIRED MY PHOTOGRAPHER. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH OTHER VENDORS?
– Absolutely! In fact we have many, many friends in the wedding business who refer us to other couples for wedding videography. So yes, we get along very well!
CAN I USE THAT SONG I HEARD ON THE RADIO?
– It all comes down to what is legal. Just like paying sales tax buying the license to music is so important to keep us legal and to keep us in good standing with music providers and Federal copyright laws. Buying a song from iTunes and using it as a music track for your wedding film is highly illegal and can come with very hefty fines and penalties. We have online sources (The Music Bed, SongFreedom,etc) where we license our music and their all outstanding! The music is amazing and since we only use each song we license just once the music chosen for your wedding film really becomes YOUR music.
Note : the license music charge is already included in the Package of your preference.
WHY DO YOU REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE RETAINER AND CONTRACT FOR YOUR WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY SERVICE?
– Very simple it shows us your are serious about hiring Eagleye CQS and it also allows us to book and hold your date for only you.
DO YOU SHOOT ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES WEDDINGS?
– Of course! We’ve produced promo videos for We love Long Beach, plus we do Quinceañeras, Baptisms, Busines, etc.
DO YOU SHOOT WEDDINGS OUTSIDE OF LOS ANGELES? OUT OF STATE?
– Yes. We do shoot weddings out of state, and we can shoot out of USA. Contact us and we can work out details.
WHY DO YOU RECOMMEND TO USE TWO CAMERAS DURING THE WEDDING CEREMONY?
– Our wedding videography style is cinematic and documentary combined. What this basically means is we are telling the story of your wedding. To tell the fullest story, we need to capture all of the little details – the grooms expression as he first sees the bride, the father of the bride tearing up, the flower girl stopping halfway down the aisle to waive at her parents…these can’t be captured with just one camera! The more cameras we use, the more we can capture of your special day.
DO YOU USE ADDITIONAL LIGHTNING?
– We want to insure that we provide you with the highest quality wedding video. Sometimes that means using lights. We will use lights so that your video doesn’t have noise (little spots of color moving around), so everything is crisp and clean. We understand that you want romantic lighting, so we only use the lights when needed and turn them off when not required.